The Oculus Rift is finally upon us but we still are unaware of the price. And guess what? It is about to go on sale TODAY Wednesday, January 6 at 8 AM PST.  It has been three years since the first Rift development kits were sent out to Kickstarter backers. What we do know is that the Rift supposedly will ship Q1 2016. It has been speculated that  the Oculus Rift will cost more than $350.

Since Microsoft is a  partner for Rift, the headset will support Windows and later  OSX and Linux. You will have to have the following recommended hardware specs to experience Oculus Rift:
  • NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
  • Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
  • 8GB+ RAM
  • Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
  • 2x USB 3.0 ports
  • Windows 7 SP1 or newer
Source: Oculus

UPDATE: The Oculus Rift costs $599 and ships in March

Comments

02/29/2016 8:05am

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality system that completely immerses you inside virtual worlds. The Rift will be released in Q1 2016

12/20/2016 2:15am

I think that this new technology is really awesome. Oculus Rift is very similar to Pokemon Go because it used Virtual Reality. Fooling your senses into seeing something that’s not there. Making the unreal real. What a wonderful advancement we have achieved. Keep on posting more updates and I hope you have a nice day!

03/25/2016 8:15am

Thank you for sharing this! Just what I’ve been searching for. Great info!

This is a great product and we are all looking for its real price so please mention the price so the people can place their order easily. I know these type of products have good and reasonable prices but its better to mention the price of the product.

06/06/2016 6:00am

This community have a great motive and this will change the life of others.

06/13/2016 4:26am

Logo Ring presents custom logo design services at affordable price with quick turnaround time, unlimited revisions and 100% satisfaction.

08/10/2016 4:18am

No one can reject from the feature of this video posted at this web site, pleasant job, keep it all the time.

Nice look..convenient and compatible. Wish I could have one in near future.

After I read and look at this article that I read I feel quite satisfied with the content contained on this page article, his future, I hope there are more interesting.